Experience counts; results matter.
If you are looking for the best lawyer Philadelphia has to offer, you may find yourself in a pickle. The options are numerous, and the jargon can be confusing at best. Whether you are looking for an employment lawyer, criminal lawyer, traffic lawyer, or immigration lawyer, one thing drives you: getting what you deserve. If the girl in front of you stopped abruptly at a green light causing an accident, or your employer is refusing to pay you overtime, you need justice.
The number of injustices in this world is great, and the best lawyer Philadelphia has to offer differs entirely depending on your needs. The best traffic lawyer in Philadelphia might be useless to you because you are having problems with the IRS. The best immigration lawyer Philadelphia has means nothing to you if you’re not an immigrant.
Choose the Best Lawyer Philadelphia Has in 5 Precise Steps
- Choose a short list. Through the internet or personal references, compile a list of one or two Philadelphia lawyers who specialize in the area that you’re looking for.
- Use the lawyers’ websites to learn what kind of client they work for and what kind of cases they do.
- Search through the internet to find articles, blogs, or any kind of information from those lawyers. This will give you a feel for who they are and what is important to them. Choose the lawyer who is experienced and passionate about helping you.
- Consider any special requirements you may have. If there is a language barrier, you’ll need an attorney who either speaks your language, or who employs a seasoned translator when necessary.
- When you meet the lawyer, be sure to ask as many questions and make sure you are comfortable with him/her.
Do not forget to ask about the kind of compensation they seek: hourly, with a retainer, or with a contingency fee. There are also other fees for court reporters, copying, computerized research, trial exhibits, expert witness fees. A good lawyer should be equipped to give an estimate of the type and range of compensation necessary.
If in doubt, contact TMH Law. TMH Law’s motto is “Experience Counts: Results Matter.” And you can count on TMH Law to get you the compensation you deserve.
Don’t hesitate. Schedule a consultation with the best lawyer Philadelphia has to offer today.