Don’t let the negligence of another driver rob you of your wages!
You’ve just finished your grocery shopping for the holiday weekend and you’re heading home on a back road. You have a family member along for the ride, and you’re both looking forward to seeing everyone. Those back country roads are pitch black at night except for the few porch lights on those old farm houses. You notice a car in the distance driving in your lane. You flash your lights, but the car continues to speed in your direction. Then, you’re in a head on collision before you know it!
The police report says that other driver was at fault, but the driver says it was your fault. You and your passenger sustained injuries, but what do you do now? In cases like these you’ll need an experienced traffic accident attorney that will fight to ensure you receive the right amount of compensation.
In 2014, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reported that there were 32,675 fatalities due to auto accidents. Not every traffic accident will end in a fatality, but when injuries occur you need to retain a traffic accident attorney. For over 20 years, the Law Offices of Thomas More Holland have been helping people involved in traffic accidents, and getting the compensation they deserve.
What Can TMH Law Do For You As Your Traffic Accident Attorney?
- We provide you with a free case consultation.
- You’ll never be in the dark about your case. We make sure you understand how your case is progressing by answering any questions you have. Here at TMH Law we’ll explain your rights clearly and completely.
- We’re here to help you navigate your way with Pennsylvania’s full tort and limited tort thresholds. We’ll also keep you informed of New Jersey’s verbal threshold for traffic accidents.
- We’ll keep your claim moving smoothly by working with the doctors and insurance companies.
- We’ll fight to make sure you’re compensated for all your injuries, such as medical bills, emotional trauma, lost wages, physical disability, mental anguish, out of pocket expenses, and property damage.
- We won’t make money unless you win!
After an auto accident we understand it can be a confusing and stressful time so consulting an traffic accident attorney as soon as possible will bring clarity to this stressful event. At the Law Offices of Thomas More Holland we’re here to fight for your rights, and make sure you receive the compensation you’re entitled to.
If you’ve been in a traffic accident and are seeking legal representation call TMH Law at (215)259-5288