Are you looking for someone to represent your case, but would rather find someone local and small? Look no further than this small law firm Philadelphia residents have trusted for over 20 years. In 1985, Thomas More Holland received his license and has been aggressively asserting the rights of those injured or discriminated against.
Here at the Law Offices of Thomas More Holland, we analyze and investigate the facts for every individual case so that no stone is left unturned. Our staff explores every possibility for you to obtain the compensation that you deserve.
Some areas of specialization include, but are not limited to:
- Workers’ Compensation – Workers’ comp benefits may pay medical and wage losses when an employee is injured on the job, or suffers from a job-related illness.
- Product Liability – Our staff is highly educated in product liability cases that present defective/dangerous products.
- Pedestrian Injuries – If you or a loved one have been injured by a form of transportation while on foot, our staff strives to provide you with the extensive investigation pedestrian injury cases require.
- Personal Injuries – Whether an injury was due to negligence or intentional, we will represent you and stand up for your rights.
- Motor Vehicle Collisions – If you are in a motor vehicle collision, we can help you receive compensation for medical bills and lost wages that you are entitled to.
- Car/Truck/Cycle Accidents – Similar to motor vehicle collisions, we will make sure that you are covered, even when your insurance company does not stand by your side.
- Employment Discrimination – Discrimination, harassment, and wrongful termination can negatively impact you and your family. Righting these social wrongs includes monetary damages and equitable remedies or fairness.
- Fair Labor Standards Act – If you’re working off the clock because your boss tells you to, we will get you compensated for your unpaid wages.
- Longshoreman Injuries – Under the Jones Act, an injured seaman can sue his employer and any other responsible party for pain, suffering, wage losses and more.
- Social Security Disability – Receive the benefits you deserve by allowing us to stand up for you and your rights.
- Medical Malpractice – Medical negligence can ruin lives. We will fight aggressively for you to get you the largest award you can receive.
Find out what it’s like to receive personal attention from this small law firm Philadelphia can rely on. Give us a call today at 215-977-4354.
Small Law Firm Philadelphia | Small Law Firm Philly