Auto Accident Philadelphia Attorneys
Don’t take your eyes of the road for even a second!
Have you been in an auto accident? Was your car damaged? Did you suffer injuries? Was the accident your fault? Auto accidents are caused by impaired drivers, distracted drivers, or a car malfunction that causes the driver to lose control. If you’re ever involved in an auto accident you need to seek the legal guidance of an experienced Philly auto accident attorney.
In 2014, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) released statistics stating that distracted driving was the cause of 10% of fatal accidents, 16% of all reported motor vehicle accidents, and 18% of injury crashes.
Here are more statistics on a state level. According to the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation’s 2014 Crash Facts and Statistics:
- 14 crashes occur every hour – That is 332 reportable auto accidents a day.
- There is one death every 7 hours from a reportable auto accident.
- Each day 219 people are injured in reportable car accidents. That’s about 9 people an hour injured from an auto accident.
3 Reasons Why You Need a Philly Auto Accident Attorney
- Statute of Limitations – Each state varies but usually the statute of limitations is 1-2 years to file a car accident claim or a personal injury claim. The experienced auto accident attorneys at TMH Law are knowledgeable in Pennsylvania’s statute of limitations.
- Unknown Potential Damages – In the chaos of an auto accident you may not be aware of all the potential damages that have occurred and the compensation you’re entitled to because of those damages. Compensation such as lost wages, medical expenses, possible compensation for pain and suffering for you and your family. The expertise that a Philly auto accident attorney gives you is invaluable. A car accident attorney can show you what compensation you’re able to receive.
- Auto Insurance Policies and Car Accident Laws – Since Pennsylvania is a no fault car insurance state, it means that an injured person’s own insurance will kick in and pay for medical expenses or lost income. No matter where the fault lies. However, if your accident qualifies as a “serious injury” accident you may be able to file a liability claim against the at-fault driver. In order to determine if your auto accident meets the “serious injury” claim contact the Law Offices of Thomas More Holland today!
The fact remains that auto accidents are never as cut as dry as they appear to be. At the Law Offices of Thomas More Holland, we do everything within our power to ensure our clients receive the benefits they deserve. So if you’re in need of a Philly auto accident attorney that has over 20 years of experience dealing with car, motorcycle, or truck accidents TMH Law is here for you!