See what TMH Law has got that other Philadelphia law firms do not
The City of Philadelphia provides great options for some outstanding legal teams when you need legal help. However, not all Philadelphia law firms are the same. In fact, there are numerous ways in which Philadelphia law firms differ, in addition to case win records.
With this post, the legal team at the Law Offices of Thomas More Holland wants to explain some of these differences by showing how TMH Law is different from other Philadelphia law firms. Depending on your familiarity, the differences we will touch on may vary from the expected to the surprising, so lets get started:
How TMH Law Differs from Other Philadelphia Law Firms
- Practice Areas: One way in which Philadelphia law firms differentiate from one another is in what areas of law each firm practices. Rarely will you find a firm which practices “all” areas of the law. This is because building and maintaining the knowledge and experience required to gain proficiency in just one practice area can require a great deal of time and effort. At the Law Offices of Thomas More Holland, our team is qualified to serve you in the following practice areas:
- Workers’ compensation
- Products liability
- Pedestrian injuries
- Personal injury
- Car/truck/cycle accidents
- Employment discrimination
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Longshoreman injuries
- Social Security disability
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse
- Client Service: You can pay good money to have somebody represent you from one of many Philadelphia law offices. However, not all law offices are going to dedicate the amount of time and energy to you and your case that your money could buy elsewhere. You see, at many law offices, service can have a “take a number and get in line” feel. Not so at TMH Law. Attorney Tom Holland is known for his passion to fight aggressively and to do everything possible to get the best results for each and every one of his clients.
- Experience: Just as important, if not more important to an attorney’s qualifications, is his or her experience level. Working with an experienced attorney is beneficial. These benefits, such as legal resources, a reputation among the bar, and personal commitment can all help to win your case. For more than 20 years, Attorney Thomas More Holland has represented people in a wide range of cases, and his experience will serve you well.
To learn more about what sets the Law Offices of Thomas More Holland apart, or to identify if you have a case, contact us today. We look forward to seeing what TMH Law can do for you.