Philadelphia Injury Lawyers: How a Claim Is Processed
If you or a loved one have sustained a personal injury in any of the following situations, you need a Philadelphia injury lawyer who can assess your claim and fight for compensation.
Claims This Philadelphia Injury Lawyer Handles:
- Workers’ Compensation & Workplace Injuries
- Pedestrian Injuries
- Slip and Fall Accidents Caused by Snow and Ice or Improperly Designed or Maintained Property
- Construction Accidents
- Employment Claims, Including Harassment, Discrimination and Wrongful Termination
- Defective and Dangerous Product Injuries
- Auto Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents & Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice, Including Birth Injuries and Cases Resulting from the Failure to Diagnose Life Threatening Illnesses such as Cancer, Heart Attacks, Strokes and Other Conditions.
- Longshoreman Accidents
- Social Security Disability Claims
How We Do It:
There are multiple steps in the process of determining a claim.
Step 1: Free consultation
A member of the team at the Law Offices of Thomas More Holland will speak with you to determine how to swiftly answer your immediate questions and let you decide to permit us to guide you through the process.
This free consultation comes with no obligations of any sort, and you can rest assured that TMH Law’s commitment to integrity means that the Philly injury lawyers will be up front and honest about your case from the very first conversation.
Step 2: Interview
Once it is determined that you have a claim, a Philadelphia personal injury lawyer will take your statement in as much detail as you can possibly provide.
Step 3: Investigation
The investigation requires gathering as many statements from as many witnesses as possible to be completely prepared.
Step 4: Litigation
No matter the kind of claim you’re presenting in Philadelphia, injury lawyers at TMH Law will handle the entire process with professionalism and a personal touch. Like most of the top personal injury law firms Philadelphia offer, TMH Law prizes communication. Rest assured that you’ll be kept ‘in the loop’ throughout the whole process.
Why TMH Law? Thomas Holland left a comfortable association with the insurance industry to begin work for the individual as a Philadelphia personal injury and compensation lawyer. His commitment to helping people is unwavering and tenacious. Contact TMH Law today to find out if you have a claim.
Related Tags: Philadelphia Injury Lawyers | Philadelphia Injury Lawyer