Car/Truck/Cycle Accidents

automobile accident suit in philadelphia

Philadelphia Car/Truck/Cycle Accident AttorneysAt the Law Offices of Thomas More Holland, we understand that being injured in an auto accident is very stressful. In addition to being injured, you have to deal with insurance companies to make sure that you receive all of the benefits you are entitled to, including medical expenses and wage losses, and you cannot even be sure that the insurance company is on your side. That is why if you, a family member or friend was injured in a car, truck, bus or motorcycle accident, you need a lawyer who understands the law, will fight aggressively for you, will keep you informed, and will make sure you get all the benefits and the largest award you deserve. That lawyer is Attorney Thomas More Holland.

There are many kinds of vehicle accidents, including

  • Rear-end Collisions
  • Intersection Accidents
  • Truck Accidents
  • Bus, Train, Subway, Trolley and El Accidents
  • Motorcycle Accidents
  • Head-on Collisions
  • Tractor-trailer Accidents
  • Pedestrians Hit by a Vehicle
  • Accidents Caused by Drunk Drivers

We know how to deal with auto accident cases and the insurance companies, and will guide you through the process. We will explain the differences between Pennsylvania’s full tort and limited tort thresholds, as well as New Jersey’s verbal threshold for car accident claims. We also work with your doctors and the insurance adjusters to keep your claim moving smoothly. In addition, we represent you and make sure that you are compensated for all of your injuries, including

  • Medical Bills
  • Lost Wages, including Overtime
  • Pain & Suffering
  • Physical Disability
  • Disfigurement
  • Permanent Scars
  • Emotional Trauma
  • Mental Anguish
  • Loss of Enjoyment
  • Loss of Love & Affection
  • Embarrassment
  • Mental Disability
  • Property Damage
  • Out of Pocket expenses (such as transportation and house cleaning expenses)

At the Law Offices of Thomas More Holland, we do everything we can so that our clients who are injured in car accidents receive all of compensation and benefits they deserve.

Do I Need A Lawyer?

Yes. Car accidents cases can be complicated, and the insurance companies have lawyers who work for them. You need an attorney who understands auto laws, who will work aggressively for you, and has handled these cases. Attorney Thomas More Holland has represented car, bus, truck, motorcycle and other vehicle accident victims for more than 20 years, and the attorneys and staff of the Law Offices of Thomas More Holland have the knowledge to handle your case.

When Should I Consult An Attorney?

You should consult an attorney as soon as possible. At the Law Offices of Thomas More Holland, we believe that one of the most important services we provide is explaining the law to our clients. Too often, insurance companies do not provide complete or accurate information. It is important to have someone who works for you and who will explain your rights.

When you call the Law Offices of Thomas More Holland, you will receive personal attention from our attorneys and well-trained support staff, as well as the professionalism you deserve. At the Law Offices of Thomas More Holland, we will fight to protect your rights and the rights of your family and friends. If you believe you have an auto accident claim, contact the Law Offices of Thomas More Holland by filling out a simple form, by sending an email or by calling (215) 592-8080.

Scroll to Top