When it comes to dispensing justice and righting social wrongs, the Law Offices of Thomas More Holland stands up for truth. As a small law firm Pennsylvania residents have put their trust in, Thomas More has been licensed since 1985. He is aggressively passionate when it comes to defending those who have been injured through no fault of their own.
Here at the Law Offices of Thomas More Holland, our staff investigates and analyzes the facts for every individual case to assure that every possibility has been explored to obtain compensation for our clients.
Our staff proudly serves you in their expertise regarding:
- Workers’ Compensation – Under the Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Act, workers’ comp benefits may pay medical and wage losses when an employee is injured on the job, or suffers from a job-related illness.
- Product Liability – Were you or a family member injured by a defective/dangerous product? Our staff is highly educated in product liability cases.
- Pedestrian Injuries – If you or a loved one have been injured by a form of transportation while walking, our staff strives to provide you with the extensive investigation pedestrian injury cases require.
- Personal Injuries – Whether an injury was due to negligence or intentional, we will represent you and stand up for your rights.
- Motor Vehicle Collisions – If you are in a motor vehicle collision, we can help you recover compensation for medical bills, lost wages and more.
- Car/Truck/Cycle Accidents – Similar to motor vehicle collisions, we will make sure that you are covered, even when your insurance company may not always be on your side.
- Employment Discrimination – Discrimination, harassment, and wrongful termination can be a large hurdle to jump through, but our staff will get you all the benefits that you are entitled to.
- Fair Labor Standards Act – If you’re not getting paid for the work you’re doing, we will get you compensated for unpaid wages.
- Longshoreman Injuries – Under the Jones Act, an injured seaman can sue his employer and any other responsible party for pain, suffering, wage losses and more.
- Social Security Disability – Receive the benefits you deserve by allowing us to stand up for you and your rights.
- Medical Malpractice – Medical negligence can ruin lives. We will fight aggressively for you to get you the largest award you can receive.
Find out what it’s like to receive personal attention from this small law firm Pennsylvania can rely on. Give us a call today at 215-977-4354.
Small Law Firm Pennsylvania | Small Law Firm PA